The products can be shipped to you anywhere within the Greek Territory. The products will be sent to the place you have indicated in the order form by courier service (courier) Speedex - Elta - ACS or DHL.
For orders up to 39€ the charge is 2,60€ up to 2Kg and if there is cash on delivery there is fees 1€.
- For orders over 39,00€ the shipping is completely free of charge up to 2kg weight (there is no shipping charge except DHL).
- From 2kg and above you are charged 1€ (euro) per kilo - for orders up to or over 39€. All deliveries are from 10am - 5pm.
- The above charges are for shipments throughout Greece with no restrictions on islands - inaccessible - or remote areas, and no COD charge, or any other hidden charges.
- FREE SHIPPING CHARGES DO NOT APPLY WITH DHL CARRIER FOR ALL OF GREECE.
- For products whose availability is "ON DELIVERY" the delivery time is set at approximately 6-8 business days (Tuesday to Friday), provided that they can be ordered from HairMaker.Gr suppliers.
Your orders are shipped the same day of your order if available and are usually delivered within 1 to 3 business days from the date of shipment.
Orders received after Saturday at 10am will be shipped on Monday at noon.
In the event of a shortage of the product you ordered or a delay in delivery due to force majeure (weather conditions, strikes, etc), we will contact you to confirm if you wish to complete your order.
Non-receipt of product.
In the event that the customer does not receive the order, through their own fault and without explaining the reason, and it is returned to us, the order will not be reshipped with cash on delivery. The payment methods that will apply will be payment by Visa - Paypal or bank deposit.
HairMaker.Gr shall not be liable for delays in performance (including delivery) due to circumstances that cannot be attributed to HairMaker.Gr's fault or due to force majeure and shall be entitled to an extension of time for performance.
Indicative examples may include strikes, acts of terrorism, war, supplier/transportation/production problems, exchange rate fluctuations, governmental or legislative acts and natural disasters.
If such events last for more than 2 months, this Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.